Map and location
The Hotel Louvre Sainte-Anne is in the heart of Paris within easy walking distance of some of the city’s finest monuments.
The Louvre with its unparalleled collections and architecture, Palais Royal with its Buren columns, and the sumptuous Opera Garnier with a ceiling painted by Chagall, are all close by.
You can stroll to the famous Place Vendôme, on to the Tuileries Gardens and Place de la Concorde, and take in the unbeatable Paris riverscape along the Seine. Great shopping is on hand along Rue de Rivoli or at the famous Galeries Lafayette and Au Printemps stores on Boulevard Haussmann. For quainter shops and remarkable architecture, visit the picturesque Galerie Vivienne and Galerie Véro Dodat.
Nearest metro/RER stations:
- Pyramides – 3 minutes’ walk (lines 7 and 14)
- Quatre Septembre – 4 minutes’ walk (line 3)
- Palais Royal – 6 minutes’ walk (lines 1 and 7)
- Opéra – 7 minutes’ walk (lines 3, 7 and 8)
- Auber – 11 minutes’ walk (RER A)
- 95, 81, 21, 27, 68, 39
Public car parks:
- Marché Saint-Honoré, 39 Place du Marché Saint-Honoré (5 minutes’ walk)
- Pyramides, 15 rue des Pyramides (4 minutes’ walk)